Needing a little something to combat pregnancy exhaustion, fatigue, nausea or insomnia? These 6 first trimester drinks will give you a little extra oomph so you can rock your early pregnancy! From smoothies to teas to mocktails, these healthy beverages have what it takes to make the start of your pregnancy something special.
Preparing a drink for yourself (or even better having someone prepare one for you!) is such a calming and grounding ritual. I love the simple routines of making a cup of tea or a cocktail.
In my humble opinion, beverages can be a source of self-care.
You take a moment to brew tea and you can breathe for just a little bit.
Someone special makes you a cocktail and you allow yourself to sit down and relax while you drink.
Drinks are awesome, and when you’re in the midst of a new pregnancy, that level of self-care and grounding is extra-important.
You may also like: My Favorite Natural and Effective Morning Sickness Solutions
I hope you find some inspiration and a natural boost from one of these 6 drinks for your first trimester.
10 Drinks to Supercharge Your First Trimester
- Homemade Hot Ginger Lemon Tea has ginger to help you curb that nausea and vomiting we all love to hate from morning sickness. It’s a cup of hot comfort that will get your day started right.
- Rise and Shine Green Tea Blend from Bulk Herb Store is a strong, minty cuppa. Perfect for trying to reduce your caffeine intake and really wakes you up in the morning with a boost of energy.
- Dandelion Root Coffee may sound a little crazy, but with some cream and stevia, it’s surprisingly good! Plus the dandelion root is an excellent liver cleanser which is helpful for pregnancy when a lot of stuff is being filtered through there. I definitely recommend giving this coffee substitute a try.
- Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie is packed full of healthy ingredients to get your day started with a dose of nutrition or to boost your energy in the afternoon. Superfoods galore!
- Protein Punch Pregnancy Smoothie really does deliver a punch. Your body needs extra protein to grow that little one. So add a dose of protein like this to nourish you and baby. Plus regular doses of protein keep your blood sugar steady and help keep the morning sickness away.
- Mojito Mocktail is a fun drink when you feel like letting loose a little. You deserve to put your feet up and drink a mojito!